- Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
- If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
- Never let anyone know your passwords except your parents.
- Never meet up with people you meet online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do.
- Make sure your privacy settings as high as they can possibly be.
- Not everyone online is who they say they are so be very careful.
- Don’t make contact with anyone you don’t know.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it.
- Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude.
- Think carefully about what you say before you post something online. You may regret it afterwards.
Thanks to my lovely students as always for working so hard in our sessions.
You are making amazing progress and I am proud of every single one of you.
See you all next week. You all know where I am if you need me.