We are so proud of Smiiffy for writing this for those people that lost their lives and injured in the Manchester bombings. A dedication to all that are lost and those that have to carry on living without them.
We ran another competition at St Clares School to see who could draw themselves the best. The winner Roksana will now be made into a cartoon character and she will take her place in Tappy Town. Well done to everyone that entered. The decision was so hard to make. All of the pictures are now on my office wall too.
I just wanted to put it on record how impressed our school has been with Kuli and Suzanne from Tappy Twins.
These counselling sessions has been felt in the following ways:
- Kuli and Suzanne have formed great bonds with the children that they have worked with. This has allowed them to explore in a sensitive and caring way, with the children, their problems.
2. The children have all reported how much they have enjoyed the sessions. All children look forward to the sessions and greatly benefit from them
Kuli and Suzanne go out of their way to help the children and each programme is individually tailored to the needs of the children.
A big thank you for Madison for this lovely picture.
Top tips to help you stay safe online!
- Always ask a grown up before you use the internet. They can help you find the best thing to do.
- Don’t tell strangers where you live, your phone number or where you go to school. Only your friends and family need to know that.
- Don’t send pictures to people you don’t know. You don’t want strangers looking at photos of you, your friends or your family.
- Tell a grown up if you feel scared or unhappy about anything.
We hope you are all nice and relaxed about your SATS. Remember the world will not end if you do not do as well as you would have hoped. Simply try your best and that is all anyone can ask of you.
Sending lots of positive vibes to all year 6 pupils this week. It will all be over soon.
Tappy Twins is going international – exciting times ahead!!