“It has been great working with you, we have seen a tangible improvement in the mental health of the children Sharon has worked with and the parenting classes were received very positively too.”
Thanks to the lovely staff at Hempsted School for their kind words. Have a great summer. See you in September.
Well done Sharon – thanks for all your hard work as always.
Health Benefits of Laughter
Laughter therapy being incorporated into medicine is a clear indication that it has real health benefits, which can be divided into physiological, psychological and emotional benefits.
- Pain relief
- Boosts immunity through an increase in antibodies (such as immunoglobulin A) that has a protective ability against some viruses and bacteria
- Causes immediate increase of heart rate, respiratory depth and oxygen consumption
- This leads to a subsequent period of muscle relaxation and a corresponding lowering of the heart rate and blood pressure
- Contributes to restful sleep
- Reduces stress hormones
- Eases tension and anxiety
- Promotes brain connectivity
- Improves memory and alertness
- Improves brain function
- Encourages creativity
- Boosts self-esteem
- Releases feel-good hormones
- Encourages good rapport and connection with others
- Develops resilience
A very special young boy (aged 8) wanted us to share his Picture Tapping work, that he has done with us, with you all. He asked us to let you all know that Tapping really works and you should all try it.
What a superstar you are and well done on your incredible journey. We are so pleased you are feeling better.
We have secured very prestigious offices for all of our training courses and workshops. A huge thanks to the incredible John Newcomb, Chief Executive and Jo Exeter of the Builders Merchants Federation for your incredible support. These have to be some of the best training facilities,breakout area and rooms I have ever seen. So from now on it, doesn’t matter how big the number of people we are training, we have the room and facilities to cater for it.
Very exciting plans ahead. Watch this space everyone!