Your Mental and Emotional Health Matters
One of the most difficult jobs in the world is being a parent. There is no definitive ‘how to parent’ ‘guide but sometimes, it feels a bit more out of control. At times we all need a little help and support.
Tappy Twins have therefore devised a series of parental workshops, to help life at home be much better for all family members. We believe it is vital to work with all of the family and not just the children, to make positive changes.
Children watch their parents live their lives. If they like what they see, if it makes sense to them, they will live their lives that way too.
- Emotional Resilience
- Resilient Parenting
- Keeping Children Safe Online
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Bullying and identifying the Signs
- Effective Relationships
- Managing Emotions
- Building on Strengths
- Understanding Your Children
- Managing Puberty
- Conflict Resolutions
- Challenging Mental Health
- Anxiety Management
- Relaxation Techniques
- Understanding Self-Harm
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Grooming
- Sexual Health and Awareness
- Confidence Building
- Stress Management
- Good Mental Health
- Positive EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- De-stressing the Mind and Body
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Achieving Positive Outcomes
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Getting that Dream Job
- Why Weight (obesity CBT) Course
- Alcohol Awareness
Our workshops are presented using our signature style providing effective tools and strategies in action. Every one of our workshops will guide you in a variety of parenting or teaching challenges. You are guaranteed to leave our workshops with new tools that you can begin using immediately.
Each workshop is:
- Designed for parents/carers of toddlers to teens.
- We will tailor the presentation for the specific audience.
- They can be delivered individually or as a series.
- 60 minutes or length can be customized to meet your needs.
- Available for groups at schools, community events, day care centres, playgroups or anywhere parents and carers gather.
We provide both in-house workshops and open access workshops. Our open access training is open to individuals and groups and is held on specific dates throughout the year. Our bespoke in-house training is delivered at your organisation and can be tailored to meet your needs.