50 things for children to do this summer holidays!
1.Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets
5. Dress up and put on a play
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some cupcakes and deliver them to friends and family.
8. Play games like “Sorry”, “What’s the time Mr Wolf” or ‘’IT’’
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-Write a letter to a friend
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, photo books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a milk shake
14. Go to the cinema with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade fruit juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make dinner for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbour.
21. Have a sleepover party
22. Read a play
23. Plant flowers in your garden
24. Make a den in your bedroom
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your favorite songs
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a film you have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Make a tree house
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the day at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night’s leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew or knit.
43. Invite friends over and have a tea party.
44. Swing on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt
46. Make a fruit smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make ice cream
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your garden!